Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Heather has MOVED!

hey guys and gals, since my LiveWriter has decided it is no longer compatible with blogspot I have decided to pack my toys and move to WordPress... I will always be able to be found if you just type in tenkids2dogs at WordPress even though I will no longer be calling my blog The 7the Circle of Hell With Cartoon Characters. Timing is everything as cartoons are fewer and further to come by here anymore save for my not so secret love for Adult Swim at night when everyone else is sleeping....I have chosen a broader title of "tenkids2dogs@home.com" as the blog will be about "kids, food, photographs and other fun stuff....not necessarily in that order."
So come on over, check out my new digs, leave me a note to let me know your still out there, spread the word and have fun... and as always...love, love and laugh...abundantly. <3 H
www.tenkids2dogs.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment